    Is there a way to let the ASP pages work directly with the objects in
    the server process instead?

    , Feb 7, 2008

  2. Hi,

    Yes, .NET Remoting is used for such kind of business issues.

    For information regarding .NET Remoting, please visit the following page:
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/kwdt6w2k(VS.80).aspx

    --
    All the best,
    Coskun SUNALI

    Coskun SUNALI [MVP], Feb 7, 2008

  3. Consider using MSMQ with WCF. Just google for these 2 words.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer

    Eliyahu Goldin, Feb 7, 2008
  4. sloan Guest

    Check here:

    http://sholliday.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!A68482B9628A842A!158.entry

    I have a msmq example and nonmsmq wcf examples.

    downloadable code....run a few .sql scripts and it'll work.

    But WCF is probably the tree you want to bark up.

    sloan, Feb 7, 2008

    On Feb 7, 5:56 am, "sloan" <> wrote:
    > Check here:
    >
    > http://sholliday.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!A68482B9628A842A!158.entry
    >
    > I have a msmq example and nonmsmq wcf examples.
    >
    > downloadable code....run a few .sql scripts and it'll work.
    >
    > But WCF is probably the tree you want to bark up.

    This looks awfully complicated and "enterprisey" for what I'm trying
    to do. Is there a reason to prefer MSMQ/WCF over .NET Remoting?

    Jesse

    , Feb 8, 2008