making an image part of the Radio button

Summercool

It seems like there are cases in which when you click on an image next
to the radio button, the radio button is selected...

must it be done by Javascript? can't it be done alone by HTML itself?

Summercool

for CSS, is it possible to say, if the content in the div or span is
0, show the "0" in red, and if it is a "1", show it in green? I can
use PHP or any script to do it, but it probably is quite handy to let
CSS handle the formatting style without needing server support.