    I think there is an alias feature that would do this, but not sure?

    Thanks

    , Apr 20, 2006

  2. David Squire Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have a unix VPS hosting "domain.com" and "xx.domain.com", both have
    > their own account on the same VPS. Now, I want to make the cgi-bin dir
    > under domain.com to be mirrored for xx.domain.com. So any changes made
    > under domain.com's cgi-bin automatically is true for the cgi-bin under
    > xx.domain.com as well.
    >
    > I think there is an alias feature that would do this, but not sure?

    Try asking this question in a group that deals with web servers and
    their configuration. This is a Perl group.

    DS

    David Squire, Apr 20, 2006

  3. <> wrote:

    > I have a unix VPS hosting "domain.com" and "xx.domain.com", both have
    > their own account on the same VPS. Now, I want to make the cgi-bin dir
    > under domain.com to be mirrored for xx.domain.com. So any changes made
    > under domain.com's cgi-bin automatically is true for the cgi-bin under
    > xx.domain.com as well.

    You would do it the same way as when your CGI programs are written
    in Python or Java or Visual Basic or all of the above.

    That is, how you do that is not specific to any programming
    language, so you are in the wrong newsgroup.

    Try asking your web server configuration question in a newsgroup
    about web servers, such as:

    comp.infosystems.www.servers.mac
    comp.infosystems.www.servers.misc
    comp.infosystems.www.servers.ms-windows