Making Custom Server control visible at design time...

Charlie@CBFC

Hi:

When I drag a my custom server control from the toolbox to design surface it
appears invisible except for little green arrow. I can change the width and
fill color of control in prop sheet so I can see it at design time, but this
interferes with its rendering at runtime. I have seen custom server
controls that appear like this at design time... [SomeControlClass
"SomeControlName"]. How do you get it to do this?

Thanks,
Charlie

Charlie@CBFC

That's cool! Thanks.

Charlie
Kevin Spencer said:
You create a Custom Designer for it. See:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d.../cpguide/html/cpcondesign-timeforwebforms.asp

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer