Making datagrid hyperlink column displays Link or Text???

Earl Teigrob

I am creating a download page that will display a download link for each
product that has not already been downloaded.. I know how to test for
true/false within the datagrid, but how do I make a column display a Link
(Download Now) or Text (Already Downloaded) . I would normally use a
ButtonColumn when every row is a link, but I don't know how to make that
work in this case.

Thanks for your help

Earl

Product 1 Download Now (link)
Product 1 Download Now (link)

Testing for True False:
Visible='<%#
!csCommonLibrary.Common.IsStringEmpty(DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"Do
wnloadDate")) %>'