Making datagrid hyperlink column displays Link or Text???

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Earl Teigrob, Jan 19, 2004.

  1. Earl Teigrob

    Earl Teigrob Guest

    I am creating a download page that will display a download link for each
    product that has not already been downloaded.. I know how to test for
    true/false within the datagrid, but how do I make a column display a Link
    (Download Now) or Text (Already Downloaded) . I would normally use a
    ButtonColumn when every row is a link, but I don't know how to make that
    work in this case.

    Thanks for your help

    Earl

    Product 1 Download Now (link)
    Product 1 Download Now (link)

    Testing for True False:
    Visible='<%#
    !csCommonLibrary.Common.IsStringEmpty(DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"Do
    wnloadDate")) %>'
    Earl Teigrob, Jan 19, 2004