Making files on other Servers available

Halvor Nyberg

Situation:
The server running IIS and server side asp, has access to
some File servers. The clients, coming from Internet, that
access the IIS server do not have access to the File
servers.

Therefore I want the external client to trigger that the
ISS server "MyIIS" is "downloading" a file from a
Fileserver to for example "MyIIS\MyWebfolder\temp" and
then makes it possible for the client to open the file
from "MyIIS\MyWebfolder\temp".

I tryed a server side ASPX that
uses "System.IO.File.Copy", but It does not work on the
external client (see my previous posting), and this method
will probably require that the external client has access
to the source file.