    Any help or URL's ....??

    Thanks,
    Archi.

    aak, May 29, 2007

  2. aak

    Neredbojias Guest

    On Tue, 29 May 2007 15:23:44 GMT aak scribed:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am working on a simple HTML layout for my site,
    > and i want that layout should be Resizable for diffrent resolutions,
    > and which should be done using div's & background images.
    >
    > I have done enough googling , found good results with tables,
    > but i am looking for a design with div's .
    >
    > Any help or URL's ....??

    Well, you're talking about very basic page-making and appropriate design.
    Probably the best advice I can give is stay simple and Google for "flexible
    design web pages".

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, May 30, 2007

  3. aak

    aak Guest

    Re: Making Flexible ( Resizable ) page layouts.

    On May 30, 1:54 pm, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 29 May 2007 15:23:44 GMT aak scribed:
    >
    > > Hi,

    > > I am working on a simple HTML layout for my site,
    > > and i want that layout should be Resizable for diffrent resolutions,
    > > and which should be done using div's & background images.

    > > I have done enough googling , found good results with tables,
    > > but i am looking for a design with div's .

    > > Any help or URL's ....??

    > Well, you're talking about very basic page-making and appropriate design.
    > Probably the best advice I can give is stay simple and Google for "flexible
    > design web pages".
    >
    > --
    > Neredbojias
    > He who laughs last sounds like an idiot.

    I Already Done With That Thing So You Have Any Other Suggestion For Me
    To Do?

    aak, Jun 1, 2007
  4. aak

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On 1 Jun, 10:30, aak <> wrote:

    > > Probably the best advice I can give is stay simple and Google for "flexible
    > > design web pages".

    > I Already Done With That Thing So You Have Any Other Suggestion For Me
    > To Do?

    Have you tried Google for "flexible design web pages" ?

    If that's too many, try glish.com, bluerobot.com, alistapart.com etc.

    Andy Dingley, Jun 1, 2007