Making IFrame part of the same HttpContext.Request

magister

Hello I have an asp.net page, in which there is an iframe, which loads
another asp.net page......

Is there anyway using perhaps a HTTP filter to make the asp.net page
in the iframe be part of the same request as the parent asp.net page??

yurps

Efran Cobisi, reMedia Srl

No.

--