    How do i make my web app previleged?do i have to edit the java
    security file?can someone help?
    harry

    harryos, Nov 25, 2008

  2. harryos

    heyx

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2008
    Messages:
    17
    No,check you weboot,web.xml.be shure it's wethor right or wrong

    heyx, Nov 25, 2008

  3. On Nov 25, 12:18 am, harryos <> wrote:
    > hi
    > I uncommented the mapping of invoker servlet in tomcat's conf/web.xml
    > and tried to start the tomcat.I am getting an error saying
    > java.lang.SecurityException: Servlet of class
    > org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet is privileged and cannot
    > be loaded by this web application at
    > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.
    > java:1145)
    >
    > How do i make my web app previleged?do i have to edit the java
    > security file?can someone help?
    > harry

    1. If you ever plan to expose your app to anyone, even other users on
    a secure LAN, disable the invoker servlet and use proper servlet
    mappings. Don't be responsible for another under-specified, insecure
    Tomcat-dependent webapp.

    2. <http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/context.html> has
    the appropriate voodoo.

    -o