    Any help or redirection to solve this satuation will be appreciated

    regard's

    Husam
    =?Utf-8?B?SHVzYW0=?=, Mar 23, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SHVzYW0=?=

    sloan Guest

    You need to install IIS

    Start / Control Panel / Add-Remove Programs / Windows /

    Find IIS of Internet Information Services, and install that.

    Because you installed IIS ~after VS2003 (dot net), you need to search for
    the fix it for this.

    "Husam" <> wrote in message
    > Hi EveryBody:
    >
    > I am trying to make A new project by using Vb.Net 2003 every time I tried

    > open New ASP.Net Web application I got This message:
    >
    > Visual Studio.Net Has detected that the Specified Web server is not

    running

    sloan, Mar 23, 2006

  3. You need IIS installed, then you may need to repair your IIS Mappings as
    detailed here:
    http://SteveOrr.net/faq/3in1.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,