    Any help will be appreciated

    regard's

    Husam

    =?Utf-8?B?SHVzYW0=?=, Sep 6, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SHVzYW0=?=

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Husam" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Can my web site that made by Asp.Net in Vb.Net 2005 in any browser like
    > Internet Expolrer, Opera, FireFox and NetScape ?

    If you write your site to XHTML-compliant standards, it will almost
    certainly work across multiple browsers, and multiple platforms e.g.
    Windows, MacOS, Linux etc... You can validate your site here:
    http://validator.w3.org/

    This might also be useful to you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quirks_mode

    Lastly, you're using VB.NET as your server-side language, which is fine of
    course. However, under no circumstances should you use VBScript for any
    client-side scripting, as that will mean your site will only work in
    Microsoft IE. Use JavaScript for client-side scripting.

    Mark Rae, Sep 6, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SHVzYW0=?=

    Sonu.NET Guest

    Make sure you test your site under FireFox and IE at the same time. That
    will give you a little picture with diff. browers.
    Here is a great Article for you -

    http://www.asptoday.com/Content.aspx?id=2339

    Enjoy

    -SK