    can anyone pls tell me how to make a makefile with a small example. i
    am very confused.

    Thanks to all

    dharmesh Gupta, Aug 26, 2003

  2. "dharmesh Gupta" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Dear All,
    >
    > can anyone pls tell me how to make a makefile with a small example. i
    > am very confused.

    Wrong newsgroup.
    We discuss only standard C++ in this NG.
    You can ask your questions on probably gnu.utils.help.

    <offtopic>
    This is an online tutorial on writing makefiles -
    http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Tutorials/WritingMakefiles/WritingMakefiles.htm
    One book which I have read is "Managing projects with Make" by O'Reilly.
    That would also help.
    </offtopic>

    Josephine Schafer, Aug 26, 2003

  3. dharmesh Gupta wrote:
    > Dear All,
    >
    > can anyone pls tell me how to make a makefile with a small example. i
    > am very confused.

    Try here:

    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    -Kevin