Making of Makefiles

dharmesh Gupta

Dear All,

can anyone pls tell me how to make a makefile with a small example. i
am very confused.

Thanks to all

Josephine Schafer

dharmesh Gupta said:
Dear All,

can anyone pls tell me how to make a makefile with a small example. i
am very confused.
Wrong newsgroup.
We discuss only standard C++ in this NG.
You can ask your questions on probably gnu.utils.help.

<offtopic>
This is an online tutorial on writing makefiles -
http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Tutorials/WritingMakefiles/WritingMakefiles.htm
One book which I have read is "Managing projects with Make" by O'Reilly.
That would also help.
</offtopic>