Making one behavior take place at two places

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by fulio pen, Aug 16, 2006.

  1. fulio pen

    fulio pen Guest

    Hello,

    I got help for an svg program in a yahoo group. The animation in the
    page is accomplished by javascript. There is an getElementByID
    id='txt'. I would like to modify the code, to make one behavior happen
    at two places. Following is the url of the page:

    http://www.pinyinology.com/ontology/phonetic5.html

    I understand that this group is for javascript professionals. I am
    absolutely not such a person, but merely learned the language very
    little and have forgot most of it. So my first question is whether the
    intended effects can be achieved by javascript. Details of the
    question is in the above page. And if yes, my next question is how to
    modify the code.

    The code is rather long. I like to know whehter I am supposed to paste
    it in the message. If yes, I will do it later.

    Thanks for your help.

    fulio pen, Aug 16, 2006