    controls, so if it's possible to give an example with two dynamic cells it
    would be appreciated.

    Christophe.

    Christophe Peillet, Mar 10, 2006

  2. Hi Christophe,

    Thanks for posting!

    For the current issue, based on my experience, this functionality is based
    on design time support in ASP.NET custom control. Unfortunately, I don't
    find any specific sample codes for the current requirement. However, there
    is a good resource from MSDN document explains the whole architecture of
    the design time support. The document also demonstrates how to use the
    design time support:
    l/cpcondesign-timeforwebforms.asp

    If you are interest in the theory of design time support, please look the
    following article:
    l/cpconenhancingdesign-timesupport.asp

    Although there is no specific sample for the current issue, there still
    have many resources from third party to demonstrate how to do:
    http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/design-time-integration.asp

    http://www.15seconds.com/issue/040422.htm

    Hope this will be helpful!

    Regards,

    Yuan Ren [MSFT]
    Microsoft Online Support

    Yuan Ren[MSFT], Mar 13, 2006

  3. Christophe Peillet, Mar 14, 2006
  4. Hi Christophe,

    I'm glad to hear the issue has been resolved:)

    Regards,

    Yuan Ren [MSFT]
    Microsoft Online Support

    Yuan Ren[MSFT], Mar 15, 2006