    Can anyone help. thanks in advanced.

    rgds,
    phoebe.
    phoebe, Apr 25, 2006

  2. phoebe

    Tomás Guest

    Hi Phoebe,

    I had a similar problem. Can you post some code? Are you using Device
    Specific Filters?
    In my case I got this error when I was using code in a WML device
    filter that wasn't supported by the browser i was viewing it on. in my
    case, I was using tables to format my data but tables were not
    supported by my emulator.

    HTH

    Tomás
    Tomás, Apr 27, 2006