Man Bites Python

Discussion in 'Python' started by Aahz, Apr 16, 2009.

  1. Aahz

    Aahz Guest

    Aahz, Apr 16, 2009

  2. Roy Hyunjin Han, Apr 16, 2009

  3. Mikael Olofsson, Apr 16, 2009
  4. Mikael Olofsson wrote:

    > I don't think the guy in question finds it that funny.

    I don't think the python in question finds it that funny.

    --
    By ZeD
    Vito De Tullio, Apr 17, 2009
  5. Aahz

    Aaron Brady Guest

    On Apr 17, 3:33 am, Vito De Tullio <> wrote:
    > Mikael Olofsson wrote:
    > > I don't think the guy in question finds it that funny.

    > I don't think the python in question finds it that funny.
    >
    > --
    > By ZeD

    Man bites python.
    Python bites dog.
    Dog bites man.

    The end.
    Aaron Brady, Apr 17, 2009
  6. Aahz

    Dotan Cohen Guest

    > Man bites python.
    > Python bites dog.
    > Dog bites man.

    This beats rock paper scissors by a long shot.

    Python: Index finger extended
    Man: Index and middle fingers extended, thumb between them
    Dog: Four main fingers extended and slightly curved, thumb touches tip
    of middle finger

    --
    Dotan Cohen

    http://what-is-what.com
    http://gibberish.co.il
    Dotan Cohen, Apr 17, 2009
  7. Aahz

    AD. Guest

    On Apr 17, 11:11 pm, Aaron Brady <> wrote:
    > Man bites python.
    > Python bites dog.
    > Dog bites man.

    or just:

    man,python bites python,man

    No need for the temporary value in Python.

    --
    Cheers
    Anton
    AD., Apr 18, 2009
  8. Aahz

    Aaron Brady Guest

    On Apr 17, 7:03 pm, "AD." <> wrote:
    > On Apr 17, 11:11 pm, Aaron Brady <> wrote:
    >
    > > Man bites python.
    > > Python bites dog.
    > > Dog bites man.

    > or just:
    >
    > man,python bites python,man
    >
    > No need for the temporary value in Python.

    Is Python a mutable type?
    Just don't pass it by reference.
    Aaron Brady, Apr 18, 2009