    not to have any manuals on c++ . BTW are there any system objects in
    c++ similar to system functions of c. can i download a library or
    something

    abi, Jun 27, 2003

  2. "abi" <> wrote...
    > i would like to know if there is an easy way similar to man printf to
    > find out about the various ios flags of cout etc. its really trying
    > not to have any manuals on c++ .

    What's stopping you from buying a decent book?

    > BTW are there any system objects in
    > c++ similar to system functions of c.

    Like what system functions of c?

    > can i download a library or
    > something

    You could, I suppose. Dinkumware sells their HTML-base
    documentation (or you could access their stuff online, they
    offer it as a "trial"). An electronic copy of the Standard
    is available from ANSI Webstore.

    Victor

    Victor Bazarov, Jun 27, 2003

  3. abi

    abi Guest

    "Victor Bazarov" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "abi" <> wrote...
    > > i would like to know if there is an easy way similar to man printf to
    > > find out about the various ios flags of cout etc. its really trying
    > > not to have any manuals on c++ .

    > What's stopping you from buying a decent book?

    nothing at all . and i do have a few good ones like the stroustrups .
    but then you can't refer to a book all the time when u code and
    obviously having several copies of a book is not possible( at work
    etc.)

    > > BTW are there any system objects in
    > > c++ similar to system functions of c.

    > Like what system functions of c?

    ya . i meant that . are there any system librarires??

    abi, Jun 28, 2003