Manage and Store Keys

Johanna Espinosa

I'm using and overloaded RSACryptoServiceProvider rsa =
RSACryptoServiceProvider(CspParameters cp) indicating the container name
through cp.KeyContainerName property, but I don't understand what
different make to stablish PersistKeyInCsp option to true and how to
identify if the container already exist or the constructor is creating a
new one pair of keys. Does anybody have documentation about managing and
storing key pair.

Any help will be appreciated,

Johanna Espinosa L.

Hernan de Lahitte

I think this article will help you out with these topics.

http://www.jensign.com/JavaScience/dotnet/keyinfo/

Hopefully this will solve most of your doubts. However if you have any
further question please don't be afraid to ask.

Note: Before calling the RSACryptoServiceProvider constructor with the
CspParameters instance, you should set the Flags property with one of these
two values:

UseMachineKeyStore or UseDefaultKeyContainer and set the KeyContainerName
value as well.

--
Hernan de Lahitte
Lagash Systems S.A.