    storing key pair.

    Any help will be appreciated,

    Johanna Espinosa L.

    Johanna Espinosa, Jun 21, 2004

  2. I think this article will help you out with these topics.

    http://www.jensign.com/JavaScience/dotnet/keyinfo/

    Hopefully this will solve most of your doubts. However if you have any
    further question please don't be afraid to ask.

    Note: Before calling the RSACryptoServiceProvider constructor with the
    CspParameters instance, you should set the Flags property with one of these
    two values:

    UseMachineKeyStore or UseDefaultKeyContainer and set the KeyContainerName
    value as well.

    --
    Hernan de Lahitte
    Lagash Systems S.A.