    from a XML file?

    Thanks,
    Miguel
    shapper, Apr 14, 2008

  2. > Is there any software to easy manage data (Create, Update, Delete)
    > from a XML file?

    For simple things, just loading the document into a DOM tree and
    manipulating that may be easiest for a beginner.

    If you insist on thinking about it as a database, though, you may want
    something more like an XML database. If so I'd suggest looking at the
    PureXML features built into IBM's DB2, but I'm biased.
    Joseph J. Kesselman, Apr 15, 2008