Manage MS DNS using ASP.NET / ASP

Roger Bert

Hi

Has anybody got any sample code in ASP or ASP.NET which will add new
domains to MS DNS on a Windows 2003 server.

Thanks for your help.

G,

Roger Bert

Hi

Has anybody got any sample code in ASP or ASP.NET which will add new
domains to MS DNS on a Windows 2003 server.

Thanks for your help.

G,

Some more info:
Hi All

I am currently using MS DNS on my Windows 2003 servers. I have two
seperate servers which act as Primary and Secondary. The problem I
have got is that when ever I want to add a new Domain (Zone) I need to
log on to the servers to do this.

Has anyone got any scripts or examples in ASP or ASP.NET which Create
new Primary and Secondary zones and help on Management of DNS. All
objects are exposed via WMI but I am not sure how to use them.

I will realy appreate your help on this matter.

G,