Managing content

CitizenX

I am currently working on an idea that will make my life a whole lot
simpler. I have been looking at many different content management systems
and have not found one that does what I need or is as simple as I prefer so
I am writing my own (and need help!)

Eg: of what I want to do: http://jvlapps.nsuok.edu:8080/temp/N8s_cms/

I am using PHP/MySql to store the content, on admin login each edtiable
section of the page will have a checkbox next to it
(http://jvlapps.nsuok.edu:8080/temp/N8s_cms/n8scms_AdminSelectEdit.php),
the admin selects the data to be edited and on submit that content is
displayed in a textarea
(http://jvlapps.nsuok.edu:8080/temp/N8s_cms/n8scms_AdminEdit.php).

After editing the new content is added to the database4 and eveyone is
happy.

I am certian that someone has done this before, I think I have seen an
artical about this somewhere. Does anyone have any leads I can go to to
read more on what it will take to get this running? I am still a newbie
when it comes to PHP/MySql so my coding ability could use some help as
well.

N8

Long - CM web hosting

:
Have you tried the CMS at www.webcharm.ca? More systems are also
listed at www.cmswatch.com/ContentManagement/Products/.

: Eg: of what I want to do: http://jvlapps.nsuok.edu:8080/temp/N8s_cms/
:
: I am using PHP/MySql to store the content, on admin login each edtiable
: section of the page will have a checkbox next to it
: (http://jvlapps.nsuok.edu:8080/temp/N8s_cms/n8scms_AdminSelectEdit.php),
: the admin selects the data to be edited and on submit that content is
: displayed in a textarea
: (http://jvlapps.nsuok.edu:8080/temp/N8s_cms/n8scms_AdminEdit.php).
:
: After editing the new content is added to the database4 and eveyone is
: happy.
:
Seems like its been done already.

Long