    I guess the question comes down to this. Has anyone ever created the
    ability to keep segments of pages guaranteed to print together within
    ASP?

    Orion Forever, May 1, 2009

  2. Orion Forever

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Orion Forever wrote:

    > I guess the question comes down to this. Has anyone ever created the
    > ability to keep segments of pages guaranteed to print together within
    > ASP?

    ASP is code that runs on the server and generates html to be sent to the
    client. It knows nothing of printers or page breaks or any other
    client-side construct. Your question is really about html and css, so
    these groups will probably get you more relevant responses:

    http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?sel=33584039

    --
    HTH,
    Bob Barrows

    Bob Barrows, May 1, 2009

  3. On May 1, 10:02 am, "Bob Barrows" <> wrote:
    > Orion Forever wrote:
    >
    > > I guess the question comes down to this.  Has anyone ever created the
    > > ability to keep segments of pages guaranteed to print together within
    > > ASP?

    > ASP is code that runs on the server and generates html to be sent to the
    > client. It knows nothing of printers or page breaks or any other
    > client-side construct. Your question is really about html and css, so
    > these groups will probably get you more relevant responses:

    Yeah, the only thing I'm doing in js is the actual page break.

    The algorithm is entirely done in asp, but I guess I could try css as
    an alternative.

    Orion Forever, May 1, 2009