    MakeFolder, how do i maintain the currentfolder of the caller on the web
    service ? i m really stuck with it please help

    best regards

    roger, Jul 25, 2005

  2. Hello

    how about clients providing their IDs (any unique id -e.g. email etc) and
    once you have those credentials you can always identify the calling client
    and their Dir mappings...

    best regards,

    Hammad Rajjoub, Jul 26, 2005

  3. roger

    roger Guest

    Hello,
    Well its something you suggesting me that after authentication i better
    return a session id to the client and later to each call to webservice i
    validate that session id and perform the action ? Can you point me some
    example of WS-SecureConversation of WSE that is doing the same stuff or some
    other example code ?

    best regards

    roger, Jul 26, 2005