Manipulating control in one frame from another frame, how?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Søren M. Olesen, Nov 13, 2003.

  1. How do I manipulate a control in one frame from another frame ??

    I've tried something like:

    Class1

    TextBox.Text="Text1"
    Session("TextBox")=TextBox1

    Class2
    Session("TextBox").Text="Text2"

    Running the code in class 1 first, following by the code in class to, I
    examine the text in the TextBox in Class1, but it doesn't change...which
    leads me to believe that a copy of the object is passes rather than a
    reference/pointer....

    How do I pass a reference that I can update through ??

    TIA

    Søren
    Søren M. Olesen, Nov 13, 2003