    --
    Alex Polite
    http://flosspick.org - finding the right open source

    Alex Polite, Mar 7, 2006

  2. Alex Polite

    Guest

    On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, Alex Polite wrote:

    > Hi.
    >
    > I'm looking for a ruby library to manipulate large audio files (>
    > 1GB). The files will typically be too large to hold in RAM. I need to
    > be able to stretch the files by very small amounts (like half a second
    > over the course of an hour.) I also need to pad with silence.
    >
    > alex

    check out gridflow.

    -a

    --
    judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
    - h.h. the 14th dali lama

    , Mar 7, 2006

  3. Alex Polite

    Ramon Tayag Guest

    Hi everyone,

    I checked out gridflow but it seems to be used only for video or
    pictures.

    See: http://gridflow.ca/latest/doc/format.html#Picture/Movie_Formats

    What do you guys use when you need to edit or handle large mp3 files
    with Ruby?

    Ramon Tayag, Dec 7, 2006