    code? A code example would be helpful.

    Thanks

    Regards

    John, Aug 27, 2006

  2. John

    John Guest

    Yes, thanks. My confusion is how does the web service relate/connect to the
    membership/role system of the main app? If I start using membership methods
    in the web service would it automatically access the same backend aspnet
    users/roles db as the main app? I am probably being dumb but as I have not
    done it before so am looking for clarification.

    Thanks

    "Gaurav Vaish (www.EduJini.IN)" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    John, Aug 27, 2006