Manipulating the Browser

Munkeyjunkey

I am trying to manipulate the browser when it loads, but it isn't
working. When my frames page loads I want to remove all the toolbars
and junk, below is my code:

<!--
<head>
charset=windows-1252">
<script language="JavaScript">
window.onload=change;

function change()
{
var windowAttributes;

windowAttributes = 'scrollbars=no';
windowAttributes += 'toolbar=no';
windowAttributes += 'menubar=no';

windowAttributes += 'top=0';
windowAttributes += 'left=0';
windowAttributes += 'width=900';
windowAttributes += 'height=800';

var popUp = window.open('frames.htm', 'home', windowAttributes);
}
</script>
<title>New Page 2</title>
</head>
!-->

Any ideas on how I can fix this?
Thanks
Munkeyjunkey

Travis Newbury

Munkeyjunkey said:
I am trying to manipulate the browser when it loads, but it isn't
working. When my frames page loads I want to remove all the toolbars
and junk, below is my code:

Doesn't work like that. you have to set all those things BEFORE you
open the browser. Google "Open Window Javacript" for what you are
looking for.

<insert all the "don't open a window" ranting here>