many images delay even when cached

cosmic foo

dorayme said:
yes, I think so. Probably you are overestimating the need for so many images
on the same page. Why have to cope with the load and complexity? Design more
simply, use links and a good navigation system. Use more pages. Give choice.
You seem to me to be going down a bad road of railroading too much into one
page...

dorayme

yes, using more pages seems to be the answer

cosmic foo

Blinky the Shark said:
cosmic said:
Jedi Fans said:
cosmic foo wrote:
<SNIP>
please dont cross post
?

dont post the same or similar message to multi newsgroups, as it wastes
peoples time...
why, do you think everyone reads both html groups?
if ur gonna do it adress both newsgroups at same time, so answers in one
are answered in another... do this by in newsgroup field [or w/e] in new
message "alt.html, other.newsgroup" w/o quotes
why did you say 'please dont cross post'?
as you posted the same question to two different newsgroups where in one
you may have gotten a reply which solved it and in the other you may not
have gotten a reply until much later on, but since it was already solved
it wasted the person's time in the second newsgroup... whereis if you
do the alt.html, other.newsgroup thing everybody sees all replies
say please and maybe i might

You misunderstand. Be courteous or be ignored.

please ignore me, and tell all your other netiquette nazi comrades to ignore
me as well.
--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

must you add all this extraneous crap to the bottom of your posts

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
Jedi, if what you have to advise is not to cross post (fair enough), the
whole text of the OP is not needed, please edit...

Now that gave me a good laugh.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, cosmic foo quothed:
say please and maybe i might

Not a particularly apt comment from one seeking help. I have a very
large graphics site and in the past encountered the problem you
described and solved it. However, I don't use that general technique
anymore because there are better ways to present on-demand graphics.

cosmic foo

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, cosmic foo quothed:

Not a particularly apt comment from one seeking help. I have a very
large graphics site and in the past encountered the problem you
described and solved it. However, I don't use that general technique
anymore because there are better ways to present on-demand graphics.

that's nice.
i have already found a solution,
using multiple pages, an iframe,
and a little creative scripting.

Blinky the Shark

cosmic said:
Blinky the Shark said:
cosmic foo wrote:
"Jedi Fans" <"news[at]jedifans[--=dot==-]com"> wrote in message
cosmic foo wrote:
<SNIP>
please dont cross post
?

if ur gonna do it adress both newsgroups at same time, so
answers in
one
are answered in another... do this by in newsgroup field [or
w/e] in
new
message "alt.html, other.newsgroup" w/o quotes
why did you say 'please dont cross post'?
You misunderstand. Be courteous or be ignored.
please ignore me, and tell all your other netiquette nazi comrades to
ignore me as well.

I can't tell the community do do anything. *You* control that by your
actions.
must you add all this extraneous crap to the bottom of your posts

Was that a question? If so:

My sig conforms to the Usenet convention of being four or less lines in
length and is properly delineated from the body.

Adrienne

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Jedi Fans