Many Thanks 2 RobG ; Andrew Scott ; Stephen Chalmers; Danny ; Jc; Randy Webb

Nick Calladine

Just wanted to thank you guys... for all the help you have given me in
sorting some problems out..

I do think you assumed I was more capeable / more profficent than I am
(well early newbie to this web and javascript stuff)

But would like you to look at the fruits of your and mine labours...

And To say thank you all very much... as I well impressed with the end
result

Most of the work is behind the total and the case selection routine

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/nick.calladine/tom/final.htm

I may not be too sure on how things.. work or something which you have
written in past threads... (RobG - might have to come back to you about the
dynawrite stuff and my bad browser sniffing code)

But wanted to ensure that your endevaours have not be wasted and definetly
get some praise..

Thanks

Nick