Many-to-many relationship / DataSet / child rows / DataRelation / sorting / navigation

Marco Ippolito

Hi,
I have a typical Products->OrderDetails->Orders type many-to-many
relationship expressed through a junction/x-ref table in a DataSet. How do I
get a DataView of relevant Orders starting from a given Product row, using
existing indexes and sorting results by an arbitrary column belonging to the
Orders table? I would like to do this as elegantly as possible. Could you
possibly provide an illustrative code snippet? Thanks very much for your help.
Marco