    Any solutions? Maybe there is simpler ide?

    Thanks in advance,
    Etam.

    etam, May 2, 2007

  2. etam

    etam Guest

    On 2 Maj, 12:46, etam <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > i have created Web UI Control. I need to use it many times on one
    > page.
    >
    > My soulution was to add this controls in a loop to Panel (in
    > Page_Load), it doesnt work. I think it is beacause this control doesnt
    > have runat="server".
    >
    > Any solutions? Maybe there is simpler ide?
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > Etam.

    <asp:panel ID="ProfilesPanel" runat="server" Height="50px"
    Width="125px">
    </asp:panel>

    and Page_Load:
    ProfileInfoCollection pic =
    ProfileManager.GetAllProfiles(ProfileAuthenticationOption.All);
    foreach(ProfileInfo pi in pic) {
    ProfileCommon p = (ProfileCommon)ProfileCommon.Create(pi.UserName);
    ProfilesPanel.Controls.Add(new ProfileDisplay());
    }

    etam, May 2, 2007