map projection

xiao

Can anyone give some link about the link projection in C? Thank you :)
I am trying to adjust the data in a map,
Thank you :)

Ben Pfaff

xiao said:
Can anyone give some link about the link projection in C? Thank you :)
I am trying to adjust the data in a map,

It is really unclear what you are trying to do. Could you
explain further?

Also, this does not seem to be a question about C. If it is
really a question about an algorithm, you should consider finding
a newsgroup about that class of algorithms instead.

jameskuyper

xiao said:
Can anyone give some link about the link projection in C? Thank you :)
I am trying to adjust the data in a map,

This is off-topic in this group, which is specifically about C
programming, and not about application packages available in C.
comp.infosystems.gis might be more appropriate.

I'm familiar with a several different map projection packages, in IDL,
perl, and in c, but but they all use GCTP
<ftp://edcftp.cr.usgs.gov/pub/software/gctpc/> internally. That's
freeware put out by the US Geological Survey, so it combines a good
price with a reasonable amount of trustworthiness. There may be other
libraries out there that are better than GCTP, but I'm not familiar
with any others; comp.infosystems.gis might be a good place to look
for other recommendations.

user923005

Can anyone give some link about the link projection in C? Thank you :)
I am trying to adjust the data in a map,
                                                  Thank you :)

You want news:comp.infosystems.gis