    Can anyone give some link about the link projection in C? Thank you :)
    I am trying to adjust the data in a map,
    Thank you :)
    xiao, Sep 22, 2008

  2. xiao

    Ben Pfaff Guest

    xiao <> writes:

    > Can anyone give some link about the link projection in C? Thank you :)
    > I am trying to adjust the data in a map,

    It is really unclear what you are trying to do. Could you
    explain further?

    Also, this does not seem to be a question about C. If it is
    really a question about an algorithm, you should consider finding
    a newsgroup about that class of algorithms instead.
    --
    Ben Pfaff
    http://benpfaff.org
    Ben Pfaff, Sep 22, 2008

  3. xiao

    Guest

    xiao wrote:
    > Can anyone give some link about the link projection in C? Thank you :)
    > I am trying to adjust the data in a map,

    This is off-topic in this group, which is specifically about C
    programming, and not about application packages available in C.
    comp.infosystems.gis might be more appropriate.

    I'm familiar with a several different map projection packages, in IDL,
    perl, and in c, but but they all use GCTP
    <ftp://edcftp.cr.usgs.gov/pub/software/gctpc/> internally. That's
    freeware put out by the US Geological Survey, so it combines a good
    price with a reasonable amount of trustworthiness. There may be other
    libraries out there that are better than GCTP, but I'm not familiar
    with any others; comp.infosystems.gis might be a good place to look
    for other recommendations.
    , Sep 22, 2008
  4. xiao

    user923005 Guest

    On Sep 22, 10:12 am, xiao <> wrote:
    > Can anyone give some link about the link projection in C? Thank you :)
    > I am trying to adjust the data in a map,
    >                                                   Thank you :)

    You want news:comp.infosystems.gis
    user923005, Sep 25, 2008
  5. xiao

    xiao Guest

    On Sep 25, 5:01 pm, user923005 <> wrote:
    > On Sep 22, 10:12 am, xiao <> wrote:
    >
    > > Can anyone give some link about the link projection in C? Thank you :)
    > > I am trying to adjust the data in a map,
    > > Thank you :)

    > You want news:comp.infosystems.gis

    Thank you very much guys :)
    xiao, Sep 27, 2008