    Forgot to mention that I am using Humming Bird on Demand to connect to
    Unix from Windows.

    Tuhin
    Tuhin, Jan 13, 2007

  2. Tuhin

    Joe Smith Guest

    Tuhin wrote:
    > Forgot to mention that I am using Humming Bird on Demand to connect to
    > Unix from Windows.

    Hummingbird products allow you to execute programs on Unix/Linux/Solaris
    and have them display on your PC. For instance, running Firefox for Solaris
    on the Solaris box yet using your monitor's keyboard/video/mouse.
    That's not the sort of thing that one uses to run programs on the PC.
    -Joe
    Joe Smith, Jan 14, 2007

  3. Tuhin

    Mark Hobley Guest

    Joe Smith <> wrote:
    > Tuhin wrote:
    >> Forgot to mention that I am using Humming Bird on Demand to connect to
    >> Unix from Windows.

    > Hummingbird products allow you to execute programs on Unix/Linux/Solaris
    > and have them display on your PC.

    That is a remote desktop. Your applications are running on Unix. Ok, now what
    are you trying to do?

    Regards,

    Mark.

    --