MAPLD 2005 Postings On-line

Richard B. Katz

Hi,

Almost all of the presentations from the 2005 MAPLD (Military and Aerospace
Programmable Logic Device) International Conference, held earlier this month,
are now on-line. There are a few items that need cleanup which will be taken
care of soon.

You may access the presentations by Session from the conference home page:

http://klabs.org/mapld05

Comprehensive proceedings can be found at:

http://klabs.org/mapld05/abstracts/

Papers will be posted in October. If you find any errors, please let me know.

Regards,

Rich Katz
National Aeronautics and Space Administration

Bill McCulley

Excellent! Thank you very much for the fine work, sir! The MAPLD
conference is one of the best out there, and I unfortunately have been
too busy with work this year to attend.

Bill McCulley
Ft. Worth, TX