mapping data using xCBL or similar schema

Stever1975

I'm new to xml and I need to be able to map our shopping cart data to
xCBL 3.0 so that it then can be written to a hidden form variable and
submitted. What's the best way of mapping the shopping cart order to
xCBL? Our site is written in ASP and uses MS SQL server 2000. I'm
extremely unfamiliar with xml, but I'm wondering if there is a way of
using the xCBL schema and asp of generating the xml with the data.

The site for xcbl
http://www.xcbl.org/about.shtml

Thanks in advance

Steve