Mapping errors after app deployed to Tomcat

Bob Dushok

I've written an application which is running perfectly within JBuilder 9
using the copy of Tomcat 4.1.24 included with it. After attempted to
deploy the app to my standalone Tomcat server (also 4.1.24) I'm
receiving errors when I attempt to access certain JSP and servlets
within my app. Many JSP and servlets operate fine, others display the
error:

No Context configured to process this request

The server encountered an internal error (No Context configured to
process this request) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

When these errors occur the following error appears within my log:

2003-10-04 10:34:20 StandardHost[localhost]: MAPPING configuration error
for request URI /FileSystem/zip.jsp

The problem is consistant and always occurs within the same JSPs and
servlets.

I'm deploying the app by creating a WAR within JBuilder, copying it to
the tomcat webapps directory on my production server, and shutting down
and restarting the Tomcat server. Other applications are running fine
on the production server.

My application uses jcifs and I have verified the appropriate JAR is
located within my tomcat/common/lib directory on the production server.
I'm using the same version of jcifs on both my development and
production systems. Some pages which use jcifs are working fine within
the deployed app, so I doubt jcifs is the problem.

Have anyone seen a problem similar to this? Any help would greatly be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob