    the map is loading and load the rest of the page while
    the map is loading as apposed to having the whole page
    come up at the same time. Any suggestions?

    Gary Shap, Nov 10, 2003

  2. Just put an image placeholder where the MapPoint image will be displayed. At
    the end of your page, insert a script block that changes the src property of
    that image to the URL of the map image, whether it's an ASPX page or a file
    location that you have MapPoint save the image to.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP