MapPoint map

Gary Shap

I am using MapPoint .NET to generate maps on my site.What
I would like to do is to have a map loading message while
the map is loading and load the rest of the page while
the map is loading as apposed to having the whole page
come up at the same time. Any suggestions?

Kevin Spencer

Just put an image placeholder where the MapPoint image will be displayed. At
the end of your page, insert a script block that changes the src property of
that image to the URL of the map image, whether it's an ASPX page or a file
location that you have MapPoint save the image to.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP