Maps and addresses

c186282

I would like to be able to find driving time and distance between two
addresses. (Mine and a database full of others.) Is there a Perl
module that would say call up www.mapquest.com and return such
information?

Also in mt database of addresses some are incomplete. Is there a Perl
module that would allow me to submit what I know to some yellow page
website and return the possible completions?

I have looked in the obvious places and have not found and thing yet.

Thank you.

bdj

Hello!
Maybe you can use LWP-module.
You can call url's and then analyze what comes in return...
Greetings
Bjørn

c186282

Hello!
Maybe you can use LWP-module.
You can call url's and then analyze what comes in return... Greetings
Bjørn

Yes, I'm thinking I may do this I was just hoping that it was done by
someone who would do a better job than I would.