maps with javascript in Netscape6 doesn't works?

nadie

Hello. I do a page thats change de value in a "select" field. whe you put
the mouseOver. showing 1 or 2 in the select field.
It works well in IE, but only the bottom area of the map changes the value
in Netscape.
Anybody can help me?. I intend to do a cross browser web.
Here is the dir: http://www.academiaforum.com/inmo/borrar.htm
Thanks!!!

Janwillem Borleffs

nadie said:
Hello. I do a page thats change de value in a "select" field. whe you put
the mouseOver. showing 1 or 2 in the select field.
It works well in IE, but only the bottom area of the map changes the value
in Netscape.
Anybody can help me?. I intend to do a cross browser web.
Here is the dir: http://www.academiaforum.com/inmo/borrar.htm

The first step to do a cross browser web, is to get rid of that terrible DW
js code:

<script type="text/JavaScript">
function setSelected(f,e,i) {
document.forms[f].elements[e].selectedIndex = i;
}
</script>

<area shape="rect" coords="3,191,246,406" href="#" alt="a"
onMouseOver="setSelected('form1','select', 1)">
<area shape="rect" coords="2,4,245,187" href="#" alt="b"
onMouseOver="setSelected('form1','select', 2)">

JW

nadie

thanks a lot, i'll try it now.
Sorry, but I don't know very well any programation languaje... and I use
assistants like DW