    Thanks,

    Ron

    , Nov 16, 2007

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed writing in

    > I am not sure where I should have posted this question in this
    > newsgroup. Please excuse me if I am wrong.
    >
    > Nowadays, a lot of websites have come with Maps (Google Maps being an
    > example). Can someone please tell me whether these maps are created by
    > using graphic/imaging softwares (like Adobe PhotoShop)?
    >
    > Actually one of my clients who is into real estate wants such maps
    > incorporated in his website & asked me whether such maps can be
    > created using ASP (or ASP.NET) or not which makes me ask this question
    > in this newsgroup.
    >
    > Once again please pardon me if I have put forward my query in the
    > wrong newsgroup.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Ron

    Google has an API with instructions on its use. You will need to use
    javascript and XHTML, but sending instructions to the client can be done
    server side. [http://www.google.com/apis/maps/] for more information.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services

    Adrienne Boswell, Nov 16, 2007

    On Nov 16, 7:56 pm, Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:
    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed writing innews::
    >

    > > I am not sure where I should have posted this question in this
    > > newsgroup. Please excuse me if I am wrong.

    > > Nowadays, a lot of websites have come with Maps (Google Maps being an
    > > example). Can someone please tell me whether these maps are created by
    > > using graphic/imaging softwares (like Adobe PhotoShop)?

    > > Actually one of my clients who is into real estate wants such maps
    > > incorporated in his website & asked me whether such maps can be
    > > created using ASP (or ASP.NET) or not which makes me ask this question
    > > in this newsgroup.

    > > Once again please pardon me if I have put forward my query in the
    > > wrong newsgroup.

    > > Thanks,

    > > Ron

    > Google has an API with instructions on its use. You will need to use
    > javascript and XHTML, but sending instructions to the client can be done
    > server side. [http://www.google.com/apis/maps/] for more information.
    >
    > --
    > Adrienne Boswell at Home
    > Arbpen Web Site Design Serviceshttp://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info
    > Please respond to the group so others can share- Hide quoted text -

    Thanks a lot, Adrienne, for the useful link.

    Regards,

    Ron

    , Nov 16, 2007