Markaby + Litespeed LSAPI: "warning already initialized constant ENV"

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Scott Mathieson, Sep 20, 2006.

  1. I'm trying to get a basic markaby script to work via litespeeds lsapi, but it
    keeps throwing the following error:

    /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/i686-linux/lsapi.so: warning: already
    initialized constant ENV

    it seems to be something related to requiring gems but i've had no luck
    finding a solution

    #the script
    require "rubygems"
    require "markaby"

    mab = Markaby::Builder.new
    mab.html {
    head { title "Markaby Test" }
    body {
    p "Some Text"

    output is as expected in irb, i have rails app's running flawlessly and erb is
    working using lsapi as a script handler - can anyone shed any light?

    tried with:
    ruby 1.8.4
    markaby 0.3 & 0.4
    litespeed 2.2.2 Standard
    lsapi 1.8 & 1.9

    tia
    Scott Mathieson, Sep 20, 2006

  2. Scott Mathieson

    George Wang Guest

    Re: Markaby + Litespeed LSAPI: "warning already initialized

    Answer to this question is published at
    http://www.litespeedtech.com/community/forum/showthread.php?p=2953#post2953

    Best Regards,
    George Wang