Marker in ASP.Net

Guest

Do we have something in ASP.net like freemarker for
java.(freemarker.sourceforge.net)

The idea is to use simple HTML file as template for the site and replace the
Marker tags with appropriate content.

Iam able to do it up to a certain extent. But I would like to replace these
marker with some server controls. This is where I face the problem,
For example in my webpage I may have a marker ##dspCountryList##...
In this case I have to display a dropdownlist containing country names, the
dropdownlist would be populated from the database.

Since I hold the template in a string variable and replacing the marker tags
Iam unable to replace this control at the specified point.

Any suggestions welcome

Thank You.

Regards,
Gokul