Market Confusion Solved

Discussion in 'C++' started by FiNgErZ, Oct 26, 2003.

  1. FiNgErZ

    FiNgErZ Guest

    FiNgErZ, Oct 26, 2003

  2. FiNgErZ

    Steve Guest

    FiNgErZ <> wrote in message news:<XXTmb.3999$>...
    > Help take the guess work out of trading
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3560808525&category=378&rd=1
    >
    > Learn about market cycles and reversals

    Help take the guess work out of reporting spammers, follow the link,
    grab the sellers name and report it to their host.

    In your case I have reported you to ebay, for spam Mr dbs.executive
    Also making the hopeful assumption that you really have given us an
    email address, I have reported it to sprintpcs, and PayPal (I saw it
    was an excepted method of payment at his scam of an auction)
    Not that any of these places will do a damn thing about it for me, but
    if we all complain at once and loudly, we may get his accounts pulled
    :), oh yeah I've also added you to my filter of people to not buy
    things from in the future.
    I suggest everyone else take my lead.

    Welcome to my shit list!
    And Have A Nice Day!