Market Confusion Solved

Steve

FiNgErZ said:
Help take the guess work out of trading

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3560808525&category=378&rd=1

Learn about market cycles and reversals

Help take the guess work out of reporting spammers, follow the link,
grab the sellers name and report it to their host.

In your case I have reported you to ebay, for spam Mr dbs.executive
Also making the hopeful assumption that you really have given us an
email address, I have reported it to sprintpcs, and PayPal (I saw it
was an excepted method of payment at his scam of an auction)
Not that any of these places will do a damn thing about it for me, but
if we all complain at once and loudly, we may get his accounts pulled
:), oh yeah I've also added you to my filter of people to not buy
things from in the future.
I suggest everyone else take my lead.

Welcome to my shit list!
And Have A Nice Day!