Markup error and dsiplay errors

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Knut Krueger, Jun 17, 2009.

  1. Knut Krueger

    Knut Krueger Guest

    Hi to all

    1. question

    http://arnfelser.knut-krueger.de/index.php?db=text:10
    (only the links -> "Bilder" have no html errors except the <h2>, the
    other text files are build and frequently changed with an online web
    editor and have some more errors.

    There is a markup error because I would like to get the first line
    bigger. What else could I use to get an bigger fontsize without markup
    error:
    document type does not allow element "H2" here; missing one of "OBJECT",
    "MAP", "BUTTON" start-tag

    <li><a href="http:...php?db=text:11"><h2>Junges Theater</h2></a></li>
    <

    2. question .. always the same problems with IE and Firefox:

    the grey box is more left in IE, and not on the right side
    There must be any mark up mismatch but I do not find it.

    3. question
    there is a gap over the blue box, any suggestions why?

    Thanks in advance for your help
    Knut

    tread: how to arrange container with three pictures
    p.s I changed from 3 pics to two pics
    Now is is more easy than before.
    Knut Krueger, Jun 17, 2009