    IIdentity?

    Thanks
    , Dec 17, 2004

  2. > Is there a way to marshal an object via a web service that implements
    > IIdentity?

    No, not really. WebServices are not about marshalling objects, but moving
    information through XML documents.

    You could certainly figure out a way to move the relevant information, but
    I'm thinking you want something different than just giving the username to
    the other end...

    --
    Tomas Restrepo
    Tomas Restrepo \(MVP\), Dec 19, 2004

  3. Mujtaba Syed Guest

    Because you want to marshall IIdentity across AppDomains, I am guessing that
    both the end-points have .NET. Have you considered .NET Remoting instead?

    Mujtaba.

    "" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Mujtaba Syed, Dec 19, 2004