Marshall and Modules

S. Robert James

I get loads of problems when using Marshall (ie, in CGI::Session) for
objects that are in Modules (ie, not defined in the top level
namespace).

Any rules of thumb here?

Eric Hodel

I get loads of problems when using Marshall (ie, in CGI::Session) for
objects that are in Modules (ie, not defined in the top level
namespace).

What kind of problems? Examples?
Any rules of thumb here?

It should work no fine provided you have all classes loaded at the
time of Marshal.load.