marshall interface needed?

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by George2, Apr 5, 2008.

  1. George2

    George2

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2008
    Messages:
    108
    Hello everyone,

    When we have cross-apartment call (inside one process) from ... to ...,

    1. STA --> MTA;
    2. MTA --> STA.

    In both cases we must use either GIT (global interface table) or CoMarshalInterThreadInterfaceInStream?

    If call method on destination apartment through interface pointer of component of destination apartment directly is violation (bypass the above two methods)?

    (for example, sharing raw interface pointer directly in global variable and call methods on interface pointer directly)

    thanks in advance,
    George
    George2, Apr 5, 2008