Mask Textbox for currency

Andy Eshtry

Dear Friends
I need to show the price which is of SQL datatype "int" in ASP.net textbox
and I need to show the price like this 1000,000,000.
I use .net framework 1.0 not 1.1. Is there an IntputMask or MaskEdit control
in .NET? If so, how can I add it to my toolbox?
Also is datatype SQL int enough for Home price in US?

Thank you very much
Andy Eshtry

Gerald Klein

Int data type is
Integer (whole number) data from -2^31 (-2,147,483,648) through 2^31 - 1
(2,147,483,647). Storage size is 4 bytes. The SQL-92 synonym for int is
integer.

as far as the fomat you can use .NET formatting>>> public static int
Parse(string, NumberStyles, IFormatProvider);

this is the contructor for int32.Parse that you would need.

JRH

try http://www.pageblox.com ...they have an excellent currency
control as well as other controls which do "as-you-type" validation.
Their controls are focused on real-world business needs instead of UI
elements.