Mason hosting support?

briansmccabe

I apologize if this post is in the wrong area. It was about the most
relevant (or somewhat relevant) NG I could find.

I am wondering if anyone can make a recommendation for a reputable,
stable hosting provider that can host a site written in Mason. My
current provider charges me only 5 dollars a month, but I anticipate
having to shell out a bit more than that.

Thanks in advance -

Brian McCabe

Gregory Toomey

A virtual private server at www.linode.com
You control everything, including what Perl modules you install.

gtoomey

John Bokma

wrote:
I apologize if this post is in the wrong area. It was about the most
relevant (or somewhat relevant) NG I could find.

I am wondering if anyone can make a recommendation for a reputable,
stable hosting provider that can host a site written in Mason. My
current provider charges me only 5 dollars a month, but I anticipate
having to shell out a bit more than that.

hostingforabuck.com has offered me a Mason option (I need it in the
future). Don't know if they charge more. Ask for Mike, and mention my name,
it might ring a bell, and do some magic :-D