Master-Detailed Repeater - Binding Problem

Emre Guldogan

I have a database which is constituted from 3 tables. and there is
parent-child cluster logic between them, such as :
TABLE A --> TABLE B --> TABLE C
there are children records in table B for a record in table A, and are
children records in table C for a record in table B. and I have an interface
web page which lists records of table B and C by a given parent id from
table A with a Repeater with Master-Detailed technique.

Normally, the listing process for the majority is completed successfully,
but for some records in table A, I cannot retrieve such a listing. If there
were a code mistake, I could never get the list for all.

Meanwhile, I have another web page interface for the same base which uses 3
ListBoxes those list the records of the tables correspondingly (When I click
on a list item, the children of the clicked parent are listed in the listbox
in the right one). In this page I can walk around the structure (including
the clusters those aren't seen on the other page) without any problem.

Could this be caused by a faulty record which blocks the Master-Detailed
Repeater or whatever...?
Thanks for your interest...and Thanks for your answers...